[Rhythmbox-devel] New rhythmbox mockup

Following the ongoing discussion regarding the toolbar in Rhythmbox, I have decided to make a mockup of Rythmbox with a design derived from Totem.

http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~eidsheim/rhythmbox.png

I feel that the toolbar with its toggle buttons is more suited for, say, office applications than a media player. The buttons in the latter should, in my oppinion, to some degree reflect the interface of a physical media device such as a CD player, rather than being based on the interface of other software with no physical counterpart.

The interface of this mockup will also blend in nicely with the other gnome mediaplayer; Totem.

Greetings, Lars Andreas Eidsheim