[Rhythmbox-devel] Problems with id3 tag writing

Hello,
I was more than happy to see the ID3 tag writing in RB-0.9. But looks
like it's not working properly at all. When I change a song's
information, everything goes fine but the status bar says "loading"
and suddenly, all the tags are changed to some weird characters like
------- ---@ etc. Thanks to this feature, some of my songs have
totally screwed up tags.

Is there any way to fix this? I know that this ID3 writing feature is
experimental and risky to use but can I expect this to be fixed any
time soon?

Regards,
GVK