Re: patch #4 (Was: [Rhythmbox-devel] music sharing patch #3)

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 16:46 -0400, Charles Schmidt wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 11:52 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> > On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 00:22 -0400, Charles Schmidt wrote:
> > > -
> > > Yet another music sharing patch for people to play with.  This should be
> > > mostly final (in the sense that maybe this could find its way into cvs
> > > and be worked on from there, soon?).
> >
> > Yep; do you have a GNOME CVS account already?  If not:
> > http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/requesting.html
>
> Requested one, but in the mean time here is another patch.  After I get
> the account I'll still wait for an OK to commit this stuff.

I forgot to say in my previous mail: after we fix that last issue with
codesize I mentioned, please feel free to commit this when you get your
account.   Also feel free to commit updates and fixes to it within
reason; i.e. if a patch requires nontrivial changes to the core, that
should probably be posted here for review and stuff.

Thanks again for this work, definitely a success story for the SoC!