Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] I found a bug

Dylan Rogers wrote:
There's a bug that whenever you attempt to navigate through the time
of a song (lets say if im at 4 minutes of a song and i want to skip to
5 minutes, ) it does not skip the time.  Instead it skips the entire
song!

Can you help fix the bug please? Thanks a googol.

Hi Dylan,

If you find a bug please file them in bugzilla [1]. If nobody looks at your bug immediately it tends to be forgotten.

Furthermore always report the version of rhythmbox you are using and try to describe as good as possible how to reproduce the bug. E.g. does it happen with every song.

I'm using rhythmbox 0.8.8 and I don't have the bug you are seeing.

Jaap

[1] http://bugzilla.gnome.org