[Rhythmbox-devel] GTKpod works, Rhythmbox not as much

GTKpod uses the correct filenames for the song files, which are
lowercase. Rhythmbox seems to want to use uppercase filenames, which
don't work. I just switched to using Linux. All of the tracks on my iPod
were added using Windows XP and iTunes. I understand that FAT32 isn't
usually case sensitive. I'm currently using Ubuntu 5.04 and Rhythmbox
0.8.8.

I'm eagerly awaiting ID3 tag editing support and better iPod integration
so I can switch from GTKpod.

Thanks,
David