Re: Fwd: [Rhythmbox-devel] art_render_invoke

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 01:25 +0200, Ãivind Hoel wrote:
> First, sorry for being so slow - bit busy with exams and all :/
> I'm ofcourse asking for trouble in using this, but I'm running ubuntu
> breezy (considering my past history with their dev version being
> hiccup-free). Don't know if my input is of any use to you with this in
> mind...

Running breezy at this point is adventurous. :-) All I can say is that
it works fine on hoary. Maybe the new gcc broke something. ;-)

> How would I create a gdb backtrace though?

See this page for instructions:
At the bottom of that page you'll also find a link to distro specific

so long,

Public GPG Key:
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558