Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox--merge--0.9 RPMS for Fedora Core 4

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 20:04 -0400, Damian Christey wrote:
> A few notes:
>
> * I tried to enable ipod support, but get this error when compiling:
> rb-ipod-source.c: In function 'rb_ipod_load_songs':
> rb-ipod-source.c:392: error: 'parser' undeclared (first use in this
> function)
> rb-ipod-source.c:392: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
> only once
> rb-ipod-source.c:392: error: for each function it appears in.)
> make[2]: *** [rb-ipod-source.lo] Error 1

Fixed in rhythmbox--merge--0.9--patch-18. But I can't test it because I
don't have an ipod.

> * I can't seem to get any album covers from Amazon.

Did you try with an album that is for sure available on amazon?

> * I feel like the default behavior for double-clicking a song in the
> library should be to add it to the play queue.  The current behavior is
> rather jarring, where it suddendly stops the currently playing song, and
> if that song was in the play queue, erases it from the queue as well. If
> other people feel strongly against this, maybe it could be made an
> option?

Hmm, personally, I prefer the current behaviour. I think that most users
would except the song they double-click is played immediately.

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558