[Rhythmbox-devel] MP4 tags

So I now even got MP4 files to work in Rhythmbox (it was indeed a bug in
GStreamer which is fixed in the CVS).  I must say I'm pleased.

There's just a minor problem: my MP4 files show up in Rhythmbox and I can
play them, but their "genre" just says "Unknown".  The author and title are
recognized correctly, but not the genre.

This is with rhythmbox-devel gnome org--2004/rhythmbox--main--0.8
(I can't get 0.9 to compile because configure complains Requested 'gtk+-2.0
>= 2.5.4' but version of GTK+ is 2.4.14 and I'm not going to recompile
GTK by hand).

        Stefan