Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Assertions

Hi,

On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 23:01 +0600, Haran Shivanan wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to build rhythmbox from the sources provided here:
> http://www.sat.uni-bremen.de/~olemke/rhythmbox-playbin-merge-2005-03-31.tar.bz2
>
> When I run the actual rhythmbox executable, though, I get several
> screenfulls of Gtk and Gdk assertion failures before the program
> crashes. I'm not even getting the main window up.
> I did the standard
> configure,make,sudo make install
> and everything seemed to go without a glitch.
> Any ideas?

Can you save the output to a file and send it to me (maybe in private if
it is too large)? It is difficult without seeing the assertions to say
what might be wrong.

It would be even better if you could try the latest version from arch:

tla register-archive http://arch.core-dump.info/archive
tla get olemke core-dump info--2005/rhythmbox--merge--0.9

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558