Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] What about a 0.9 release

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 08:53 +0200, Vincent Moreau wrote:
> I,
>

> It makes 5 month since Rhythmbox 0.8 and  2 month since the last
> stable release (0.8.5).  The mailling-list seems pretty active and the
> playlist source burner is a verry nice addition. But what about SqLite
> backend, metadata writing via GStreamer ? What about a 0.9 release ?

Yeah, I'd like to do that.

The major blocker I see is that a lot of parts of the UI aren't handling
the readonly signal from the db, so it's pretty easy to get rb to abort
if you do stuff during a metadata load.  I'd basically got about halfway
through implementing this and didn't finish :/

Can anyone else think of any blockers?