[Rhythmbox-devel] Just one nagging limitation

  ...drag-n-drop from anywhere to RB.

  For example, I can't drag from Galeon->RB and have it use the URL; I
have to open an xterm and copy and paste it from there. I've seen other
places, but Galeon's how I see shoutcast.com...

  Is this a Galeon issue or RB?

  I love the way the development has been going so far.  The shuffle
feature isn't quite as smart as IMMS, but it's had a long head start.
The primary plus? A less-bumpy ride.  Whatever you guys are doing,
you're doing it right!

  GoodOnYa!

Brian FahrlÃnder                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller