Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Segfault

(We (or Colin ;) should put this in the FAQ. :)

Here's the way to do it:
Start Rhythmbox with debugging output from a terminal, command is
rhythmbox -d. Now import your music collection. The debugging output will
print out which file to open next. The moment it segfaults, you look
through the debugging output for the last file it tried to import.
Once you've found the file you should open a bug report with a way to
obtain the file for the developers. If you know you are using the
GStreamer metadata backend, please open the bug report with the GStreamer
product instead of the Rhythmbox product.

Benjamin