[Rhythmbox-devel] Internet Radio?

I have seen several blogs discussing the possible inclusion of Internet
Radio Stations by default into Rhythmbox, but I have yet to actually see
it come to fruition.

I have unsuccessfully tried several times to add internet radio stations
to rhythmbox, starting with version 0.5.4 up to 0.6.7.

The only site I know of is http://www.shoutcast.com

Either I'm a moron, or it's too dificult for the average person to do.
I'm used to Apple iTunes, (which rhythmbox is claimed to model) but
iTunes comes with hundreds of internet radio stations pre-included,
sorted by genre that just work.

My $0.02

Adam Scarcella =)