Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] xine metadata, and iPod HAL support

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 02:30:06 +0100, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:

> Heya,
>
> The rest is HAL support for the iPod source, with a bit of refactoring
> for the existing code.

Some comments on the HAL stuff:

* you need to check for dbus-glib-1 in configure.ac as well as for hal

* I think this should be ipod_set_present(source, FALSE);
+	} else if (!is_present && source->priv->was_present) {
+		ipod_set_present (source, TRUE);

* in ipod_itunesdb_monitor_hal the hal_functions struct is on the
stack and passed to libhal. This crashes everything when libhal tries
to access the struct to do a callback.

Bastiaan