[Rhythmbox-devel] Re: usage question

Aleksander Demko wrote:

Is there anyway to browse a library by file system file and/or make
playlists based on filesystem/directories etc?

I have quite a bit of music, a lot of which is poorly ID3 tagged...

The latter is exactly the feature I was requesting in the thread entitled "Import into a playlist?". I hope to implement this feature, but time is tight right now so I couldn't tell you when. I will post to the list if I get it done.

Mike.