-----Original Message-----
From: rhythmbox-devel-bounces gnome org
[mailto:rhythmbox-devel-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Christophe Fergeau
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 2:05 AM
To: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: 0.8.4 still can't import m4a files

Hi,

Are you sure rhythmbox is picking your gstreamer cvs version, and not
another (older) version which was installed by your distro ? If you are sure
rhythmbox is using gstreamer CVS, you should file a bug about that on
bugzilla.gnome.org and make one of the files having issues available.
It would be worth to try gst-launch-0.8 filesrc location="myfile.m4a" !
spider ! osssink too.

Christophe