Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Can't play mp3 or ogg!

Google is your friend:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=rhythmbox+mp3+fedora&btnG=Google+Search

It appears to be another instance of redhat not shipping a MP3 decoder
due to patent issues.  Try downloading and installing gstreamer-plugin-
mp3 rpm.  You may need to run gst-register before trying to play from
rhythmbox again.

Regards,
Jon Oberheide
jon focalhost com