Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] noisy playback

Have you tried lowering the volume that the hardware is set at (rather
than the speakers, I mean). On my PC, pushing my sound card to high
volumes introduces quite a bit of noise. Using a lower volume on the PC
side and a higher one hifi seems to make the output a lot less noisy.

Ciao,
     Mike                     zines@dx13.co.uk | www.dx13.co.uk