[Rhythmbox-devel] Suggestion

I have not used iTunes or seen it, but I REALLY like rhythmbox a lot.
First a thanks!  Thank you for this tool.  Really nice tool for managing
and playing my cd collection.

One suggestion though.  It would be nice to have a feature to make it
more jukebox like.  For example, I like to just play my music with the
random option.  But now and then, I want to hear specific songs, but
don't want to spend my time at the end of every song to click on the
next.  I have my entire collection of over 600 CD's on my machine and
dont have a million special lists either.  :-( It would be nice to be
able to say right-click on a song and put it in a jukebox list, ie,
requested song.  I could go down and select 10 or 20 particular songs
and have them put in a different box that would interrupt the random
play and play those songs.. when the queue is empty, go back to
random..  Would make this tool EXTREMELY complete for me!  LOL, another
nice feature would be to not have it interrupt the current playing
random song when you put one in the queue either.  This would be great
for when ppl are over.. can let ppl just come and select music.  Sure
beats them pawwing over my CDs and having some walk, which inevitably
happens.

If this is old-news, I apologize.  Thank you for your time.

-cjohn