[Rhythmbox-devel] Small feature request: "Rating" option in "Create Automatic Playlist"dialog

It would be awesome if, when creating an automatic playlist, I have it
only show songs that have been rating above/below a certain level (or
songs that have yet to be rated).
I've had the habit of giving songs a 1-star rating if I don't want to
hear them too often, and it'd be great to have a way to enforce that
using the playlists.
Perhaps by setting it to only show unrated items, I could then gradually
finish rating everything on the archive during everyday listening.

Thanks for the great program!

Nick