Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Session manager integration

On Sat, 2004-01-17 at 16:12, Matt Hughes wrote:
> Here is a simple patch that registers callbacks so that rhythmbox knows
> when a session is ending, so that it can save it's playlists etc.

Thanks for the patch!  This was really needed.  There's two purely
stylistic issues with your patch.  First, it doesn't compile with -Wall
-Werror:

rb-shell.c: In function `rb_shell_init':
rb-shell.c:468: warning: implicit declaration of function `rb_shell_session_init'
rb-shell.c: At top level:
rb-shell.c:2340: warning: `rb_shell_session_init' was declared implicitly `extern' and later `static'
rb-shell.c:468: warning: previous declaration of `rb_shell_session_init'
rb-shell.c:2340: warning: type mismatch with previous implicit declaration
rb-shell.c:468: warning: previous implicit declaration of `rb_shell_session_init'
rb-shell.c:2340: warning: `rb_shell_session_init' was previously implicitly declared to return `int'
make[3]: *** [rb-shell.o] Error 1

The second very very minor issue is that our coding style says there
should be a space between the name of a function and the first parens,
like:

        rb_shell_sync_state (shell);

instead of:

        rb_shell_sync_state(shell);

Anyways, I fixed both the above, and committed to --0.6 and --0.7.
Thanks!

This is a digitally signed message part