[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.6.4: "Waiting for 0.7.0"

Hello world,

Just a grab bag of fixes and some translations that queued up on the 0.6
branch while we're waiting on some GStreamer fixes to push out 0.7.0.

You can get it from the usual places:
http://web.rhythmbox.org/download.html
http://rhythmbox.sf.net/download.html

Overview of Changes in Rhythmbox 0.6.4
======================================

* Add audio/x-flac as a known MIME type for FLAC [Colin Walters]
* Dashboard is disabled by default due to compilation problems on some machines [Colin Walters]
* Remove applicable filtering when genre/artist/album filter is hidden in the prefs [Colin Walters]
* Don't crash when using --print-playing with internet radio [Colin Walters]
* Update GStreamer player to handle changes in GStreamer 0.7 [Colin Walters]
* Don't send ourselves SIGINT on a g_warning if not in debug mode [Colin Walters]
* Make file chooser dialog resizable [Colin Walters]
* Don't try to use multimedia keys if we only have XSun [Colin Walters]

New translations:

David O'Callaghan (ga)

Updated translations:

Francisco Javier F. Serrador (es)