Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] For claiming, 2 Rhythmbox bounties

I wanted to get a unified view of my music files whether they are in the
local library or on the ipod. That way I can play them without caring
where the song actually is. I know this may be a problem to handle
ipod/local library synchronisation, but I actually don't care about the
UI for now, I want code that works first :) I think having a separate
view for iPod files instead of merging them in the local library is easy
to do with the current code, that's why I don't really care about this
issue for now ;)

Christophe

> I think that it would be good if the local library was composed of local
> files.  It might make sense for portable music players to be displayed
> as separate sources in rhythmbox just like CDs were in net-rhythmbox.
> When someone adds support for copying files to portable devices, users
> will want to drag the files from their library to the ipod source icon
> like they can in iTunes.
>
> When the karmalib team releases the C version, I may look at adding
> similar support for the rio karma.

Ceci est une partie de message=?ISO-8859-1?Q?num=E9riquement?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_sign=E9e=2E?=