Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Patch proposal: Show album cover as iconnext to the song tiltle

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 20:06 -0800, Matt Jones wrote:

> > I would like to hear what you think... It's not perfect yet, but I'm
> > very tired now[*], and I would like to know if there is a chance to get
> > this into rb, before I spend more time hacking on this :-)
>
> Screenshot looks nice - but how do you choose which icon to get?
> Hardcoded  / User Configured? ID3 tag matching? (I haven't been able to
> look at the code yet)

Ahh... wait. patch is nice and simple.So you grab a <location> tag from
rhythmdb, and check for cover.[jpg/JPG/gif/GIF]. Ignore my questions
then. And it looks as if you have a start to image-fetching from
allmusic.com or something like that. Nice start.

-- Matt Jones

This is a digitally signed message part