[Rhythmbox-devel] Random song selection

Take this how you will as I think you are making an excellent piece of
software...

The randomisation annoys me.  Having selected 10 or so albums, I've
already heard the same song 3 times in the space of 1 hour.  This can
only lead me to believe that song(shuffled)  selection is truly random
(or as random as pseudo-random gets).

My personal preference would be to have the entire playlist randomised,
so that each song in a given playlist gets played once.

This is my little piece of feedback -- feel free to disregard if you
feel you know better or if I'm completely wrong (it wouldn't be the
first time )

Luke.