[Rhythmbox-devel] buggy gstreamer

----------------------------------------- (on boulet.wesford.fr)

Ce Mail est garanti sans virus par Interscan VirusWall

hello everyone ,
I'm actualy using gstreamer backend to metadata
and i found some problem concerning gstreamer ( "metadata/rb-metadata-gst.c:362" ).
Gstreamer crash and cause rhythmbox crash too ( " on a .wma file ") .
I tryed to launch "gst-launch-0.8 filesrc location="my_wma_file.wma" ! typefind ! spider ! application/x-gst-tags ! fakesink" and this problem cause gst-launch to crash , so ,
i have some reasons to think rhythmbox crash is due to gstreamer crach.
but why gstreamer is the default backend for playing/metadata if it is so unstable

Best regards, François Visconte