[Rhythmbox-devel] iPod patch - read iPod name

Hey everyone,

This is my first patch for Rhythmbox, and my first time using arch, so
please tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

This patch (technically, two patches because I committed the first patch
before I cleaned up some commented-out code) will read the DeviceInfo
from the iPod and rename the source from the generic "iPod" to the
actual name of the ipod, i.e., "Adam's iPod".

Patches are here:
http://battleaxe.net/arch/

The screenshot of the result is here:
http://www.stonetable.org/rb-ipodname.png