Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Error Loading Files into library

If this is an issue with GStreamer-0.8, please file a bug against
GStreamer and provide a way to obtain one of the files that doesn't play.
If it's a bug in GStreamer-0.6, please upgrade. It is highly unlikely that
we (the GStreamer devels) will ever look at that code again.
(I have no idea what Rhythmbox compiles against by default when both is
installed.)

Benjamin