[Rhythmbox-devel] ANNOUNCE: Gamp Audio Player v0.01

Hi everyone,
This is the first (extremely alpha) release of my Audio Player for
Gnome, Gamp.  Gamp is a quick and dirty audio player for Gnome that uses
gstreamer.  It can handle MP3, OGG, and FLAC.  It uses a UI similar to
XMMS and Winamp, but all Gnome-ified.

Homepage:
www.mrkidd.com/~mrkidd/gamp/index.html

Screenshots and a Download are available at the homepage.

What about Rhythmbox, and why is this being posted here?

No, this is not meant to be a replacement for Rhythmbox.  I love
Rhythmbox, and use it as my main audio player, but there are sometimes
that I want to listen to an Audio file and not put it in my library, or
listen to streamed playlists using edna.  I thought that there may be
some other Rhythmbox users who feel the same way, and so who better to
get feedback from?

This is extremely Alpha software, and is missing lots of features, but
as the OSS slogan goes, "release early, release often".

Thank you for you time and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Mason Kidd