[Rhythmbox-devel] hang when reaching end of list

I have tried the new devel release as well as all the 0.5.* releases,
and keep running into this problem.  When I am playing songs in a
list, say only the songs of a particular album, if I let it play
the entire list and stop, when I go to play another song, no matter
where it is, the app hangs.  So, as of right now I try and notice
when it is at the end of the album and pause before it reaches the
end and then play another song with no problem.

BTW, I'm using the xine backend, only because I get some weird
harmonic type noise with gstreamer.

Timothy
tdrobinson@huli.org