Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox artwork proposal and discussion

On Sun, 2003-10-19 at 08:07, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> I like some ideas/proposal/critics about those icons (24x24 pixels).
>
> They are totally unfinished and I'm sure that jimmac can make better
> one. They should be used in Source side pane. But we need a 16x16
> version to use in menu.
>
> All are 'inspired' to iTunes icons.

These look nice, but can some of them be re-done without the "Piece of
paper" metaphor?  The playlist might make sense to use a a sheet of
paper, but, for example, the radio one?  What does paper have to do with
radio? :)

See the HIG on this, too:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/1.0/icons.html#icon_kinds

other than that, these look pretty good.

 - jck

--
"The bugs in Sawfish, and its greater configurability, are not
orthogonal/unrelated facts"