Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox roadmap - smart playlists

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 mmarquee@btopenworld.com wrote:

> Presonally , given the choice of power and confusion Vs. simplicity and (cannot think of the word!), then I would vote for simplicity everytime.

I so hate people saying this without really getting the meaning.
Go and use gst-player (or something even simpler), gedit and twm instead
of anjuta/vi/emacs, metacity/sawfish and rhythmbox.
According to what you said they all suit you more.

Benjamin