Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: [gst-devel] Re: 0.8 in 2.6 ?
- From: Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas apestaart org>
- To: Ronald Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>
- Cc: Alvaro del Castillo <acs barrapunto com>,Joshua Haberman <joshua haberman com>, iain <iain prettypeople org>,Ted Gould <ted gould cx>, in7y118 public uni-hamburg de,gstreamer-devel lists sourceforge net, rhythmbox-devel gnome org,GNOME Multimedia List <gnome-multimedia gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: [gst-devel] Re: 0.8 in 2.6 ?
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:44:51 +0200
you can look, but not copy. Ie, figure out the one missing bit you
don't have, then write it from memory.
On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 09:35, Ronald Bultje wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 06:36, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
> > Reading the mixer thread I have thought several times that ... why this
> > guys don't look into the alsamixer code to learn how to do it? Maybe it
> > is a silly answer, I have no knowledge about ALSA code ... only a ALSA
> > user for the moment ;-)
> That code is likely GPL, and we (or: I) want a LGPL mixer (there's some
> legal reasons for this).
Dave/Dina : future TV today ! - http://davedina.apestaart.org/
<-*- thomas (dot) apestaart (dot) org -*->
Baby you cry too much I'm tired of the sound
You're such a baby
<-*- thomas (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->
URGent, best radio on the net - 24/7 ! - http://urgent.rug.ac.be/
] [Thread Prev