[Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Rhythmbox branching

sön 2003-11-23 klockan 21.30 skrev Colin Walters:
> > Do you think we should translate HEAD or rather the branch? IMHO it's a
> > bit early to do HEAD translations, right? If so, we may probably want to
> > feed our status pages.
>
> I sent a message to -i18n asking for the 0.6 branch to be the default
> about a week ago, so: yes :)

The only reason the translation status pages currently displays HEAD for
rhythmbox is that rhythmbox seems to change stable branch/branch
intended for translators every other week, and that I myself is not able
to keep up with changing that information all the time. Thus, keeping it
constantly at HEAD instead of a possibly already obsoleted or soon
obsoleted branch seems to be the safer choice.

That said, if someone else wants to keep the branch info for rhythmbox
uptodate on the translation status pages, feel free to do so.

Christian