Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] cd burning

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 18:14, Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
> Couldn't you have just drag-n-drop'd to burn:/// and then burn it
> from there?  With teh auto playlist feauture you could easily get a
> playlist the size of a cd and then just select all and drag to burn:///.
> It's probably not as intuitive yet as it should be but we should work
> within that framework.

Actually, that is what I did first, but the gst-python bindings die when
using gnomevfssink so I couldn't write the files directly to burn:///,
and using gst-launch was no good in terms of progress feedback. Plus, it
seems wrong to me to have a (potentially long) conversion process,
followed by a part that requires user interaction. Also, what Bastien
said ;-)
--
Mark Roach