Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] 0.6 still hangs when reacing end of playlist

I can't get the backtrace to work for all the threads as you suggested.
I didn't know you could do that, but will put that in my bag of tricks
if I can get the syntax right.

Here:

(gdb) bt thread apply all
No symbol "thread" in current context.