[Rhythmbox-devel] bug when clicking on highlighted album name with spaces

Hello,

Congratulations on 0.6.0!

This is a bug I noticed in RB 0.5.99:

I noticed that the album name I was listening to was highlighted like a
URL in the GUI, so I clicked it. Up popped a mozilla-firebird window,
with 4 tabs loading.

The album name was "The Arms Dealer's Daughter" (by Shooglenifty).
Each tab seemed to correspond to just one word in album name. For
example, the second tab loaded the homepage for Remington rifles, and
the fourth one loaded a page about raising children.

It was a bizarre experience until I realized what happened.

In summary, I imagine that album names simply need to be properly URL
encoded before they are passed to the browser.

	Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/