[Rhythmbox-devel] testing

So after much hacking, I think deletion works better.  It touched a lot
of code, so please: test!  It's especially hard for me to test right now
because I accidentally lost all my music (long story), and I'm stuck
using an old, slow laptop (related to the former).

But if no one comes up with any other big problems, I plan to cut 0.6.0
tomorrow.  After that we'll open up a 0.7 branch, and from there the
sky's the limit!

So test, test, test, and send in those bug reports!

This is a digitally signed message part