Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Playlist never advances to the next song.

On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 10:39, Douglas McMorris wrote:

> Are you using the esdsink for audio output? esdsink is broken in gstreamer
> 0.6.3 and produces the bug your speaking up in rhythmbox, try a different
> audio sink and see if that works.  you can also upgrade gstreamer to
> 0.6.4.

Hm. I wasn't running esd, so I was surprised that when I ran
gstreamer-properties (which I'd never heard about or used before and
doesn't appear to be in the gnome menus in debian) to see that esdsink
was selected.

Thanks for the tip.
mike

(I'll be upgrading to 0.6.4 whenever it gets into debian/unstable.)

--
Michael R Head <burner@suppressingfire.org>
http://suppressingfire.org/~burner/