Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] screenshot title bar font

On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 21:52 -0700, 001@t011.com wrote:
> I hope you can forgive the off-topic nature of this question.  I was
> wondering what the font was in the title bar of these two screenshots:
> http://www.rhythmbox.org/screenshots/Screenshot-Rhythmbox-virage-bluecurve.png
> http://www.rhythmbox.org/screenshots/Screenshot-Rhythmbox-virage-mist.png

Those are my screenshots.... The font is Neuropol.

> Also, if you happen to remember where you found it, that would be
> extremely helpful.

I'm not really sure where it came from... I know its from my old old
windows Me instalation that no longer exist.  It may have come from a
program I installed with it.  It seems like some cd labeling software I
installed put in a ton of fonts, so it might have been one of those. I
have no idea really.