Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] FLAC stream info patch

>         case MONKEY_MEDIA_STREAM_INFO_FIELD_AUDIO_TRM_ID:
> -               /* FIXME */
>                 g_value_init (value, G_TYPE_STRING);
> +               tmp = FLAC_stream_info_impl_vc_tag_get_utf8 (info, "MUSICBRAINZ_TRMID");
>                 g_value_set_string (value, NULL);
> +               g_free (tmp);
>                 break;

This looks wrong to me; shouldn't that be:
g_value_set_string (value, tmp); ?

> +                       canonical_uri = gnome_vfs_make_uri_canonical (uri);
> +                       local_path = gnome_vfs_get_local_path_from_uri (canonical_uri);
> +                       if (FLAC__metadata_get_streaminfo (local_path, &streaminfo) == true)

There's no way to read the vorbiscomment metadata over gnomevfs?  Ogg
Vorbis supports this with its ov_callbacks thing.

Other than that your patch looks good to me, hopefully we'll hear from
jorn soon about whether or not it's commitable.