[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox and Net-RB both segfaulting on me

hey guys.

i've been using the cvs rb head since the new UI has been working and it
worked fine for a while. then i updated monkey-media and rb a week ago
and suddenly rb started segfaulting when i try to play mp3's so i tryed
net-rb and it is doing the same thing, no debug, no nothing, just
segfaulting.

i've rerun gst-register as both root and my user and it still does it,
any ideas??

its apparently a gstreamer problem, but i haven't touched my gstreamer
install in a while so i'm not sure why its happening now.

gst-launch-ext works fine, but gst-player has the same segfault problem

also note that the net radio stuff works fine.
--
Douglas McMorris <virage83@mail.utexas.edu>