Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Build error from CVS

Are you running autogen.sh (as opposed to configure, or simply running
make in an already configured tree) ? Otherwise, I'd make the same
suggestion as Colin, check you gnome-common installation (if necessary,
clean up $gnome_prefix/share/aclocal/gnome* before reinstalling it).

Christophe