Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] libid3tag
- From: MArk Finlay <sisob eircom net>
- To: Michael Vanderford <michaelv cox-internet com>
- Cc: "rhythmbox-devel gnome org" <rhythmbox-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] libid3tag
- Date: 31 Jan 2003 22:08:57 +0000
On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 01:15, Michael Vanderford wrote:
> Hello All.
> I've been trying to compile monkey-media from cvs.
> It errors saying I need the libid3tag
> Ive compiled the sourceforge of id3lib but this does not seem to help.
> Thanks for any help.
it's looking for mad and mad-devel - install those
.--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.
[ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
[ Public Key: http://evolvedoo.sf.net/sisobatericomdotnet.asc ]
This is a digitally signed message part
][Date Next] [Thread Prev