Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] CVS head crashing

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 20:56, mike wrote:
> On my system current cvs is crashing with the following disturbing
> output from the terminal
>
> Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x3587)!
>
> This happens when I try to add songs to the library

There was a bug in GStreamer that I just fixed that could cause crashes
during metadata loading.  Are you using gstreamer for metadata?

Also, with this kind of thing a backtrace is very helpful (The Xlib
error is almost always a random side effect of a bug, and not a useful
symptom).

This is a digitally signed message part