Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] patch to rhythmbox-ui.xml

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 01:30, Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
> Please add:
>  <status>
>       <item name="main"> </item>
>  </status>

Hmm.  Should we try to merge this status bar with what's currently
called the "statusbar" (i.e. the thingy with the checkboxes and the
total times, etc)?

> At the end of the file.  This is so that you can get a status box and
> actually see the tooltips.  I would have made a patch but arch apparently
> doesn't recognize the xml file as modified so I couldn't do anything.
> Strange.

Are you synced with the latest version?  The rhythmbox-ui.xml used to be
junk in the =tagging-method, but now it's not.

This is a digitally signed message part