Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Built-in CD Player

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 17:55, Nuno Donato wrote:
> I've been thinking if there is a possibility of adding to rhythmbox a
> feature to play audio cds. So the playlist column would like something
> like:
>
> Library
> Internet Radio
> Audio CD
>
> this is handy, so that you can be listening to any kind of source
> without switching apps.
>
> In the future, you could even use CDDB to update track/album information
> and display it correctly. Gnome cd player has this so it shouldn't be to
> hard to copy ;-)

There is some code already in place (or is it not?) for audio cds. Once
apon a time it somewhat worked then broke so it was #define'd out until
someone could fix it (was suppose to be me). By all means, if you think
you can get it to work, go ahead and hack at it.

--
Sean Harshbarger		|   "Only two things are infinite,
harshy@dersoldat.org		|   the universe and human stupidity,

Key fingerprint = 086A AA96 51DD D84D 3E64  1B26 778F 2335 C828 E736

This is a digitally signed message part