Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox doesn't detect incorrect libid3tagversion

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 03:34, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 20:36, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 18:16, Owen Williams wrote:
> > > I had been having trouble installing rhythmbox 0.6.1+, and have finally
> > > discovered that my version of libid3tag was out of date.   the configure
> > > script should be modified to check for version 0.15.0b or higher.
> >
> > My mistake, a patch for that, and to revive the tests directory.
> > Colin, can you apply?
>
> * commited walters@rhythmbox.org--2003b/rhythmbox--mainline--0.6--patch-357
>
> Thank you!
>
> Incidentally, would it be very difficult to make the current code
> compatible with an older libid3tag?

For that we need to access to private information from the tag frame, so
I'd rather we left the current code.

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess@hadess.net>
Her artistic sense was exquisitely refined, like someone who can tell
butter from "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter."