Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox tray icon - again

First of all, I think RB is a great app! I love its look + simplicity.
Personally, as simple user, I find the tray option very, very handy as
it is in version 0.5.1. It took me no time to figure out how the tray-
thingy works. Left clicking is obvious (and the same as gaim), right
clicking gives you some user-options, just like I would expect when I
first tried. For me it couldn't be more intuitive.

I'm not so enthusiast about having a default applet with play, stop,
pause forward etc. buttons. I would find it actually more confusing
because by just having icons it's more unclear then in the current
tray-bar where you have a small icon + the meaning of it on the right.

A compromise could be to add an extra tab in the preference menu, where
you can turn on/off the applet or tray bar. I don't know if an extra
tab is appriciated because it could damage some of the simplicity.

Keep up the excellent work!