Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [patch] alignment tweak for sourcelist

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 03:48, William Jon McCann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This makes the sourcelist widget line up with treeview in the other
> pane, per the HIG.
>
> Does this look ok?

When I said this was OK, I hadn't actually ran rhythmbox with it, but
the patch looked sane.  However after actually running rb, it looks
really ugly, at least to my eyes.

I know the HIG says to line things up.  But now we have this "Hide
Browser" thing sort of floating there.  It looks wrong to me.

Any other opinions on this?